Varouh Oil, Inc.
E.P. GEAR OILS: 68, 100, 150, 220, 320, 460, 680
Varouh Oil's Industrial EP Gear Oils are heavy duty EP (extreme pressure) gear lubricants formulated for use in industrial gear sets, bearings, circulating systems and gear reducers. They protect gears and bearings by providing excellent load carrying capability, water demulsability, oxidation stability and corrosion resistance.
Industrial EP Gear Oils contain a legacy sulfur-phosphorus additive system that provides outstanding EP properties as well as rust and oxidation inhibition. An additional corrosion and oxidation inhibitor and metal passivator are included to ensure maximum protection of contacting parts.
Designed primarily for use in stationary industrial gear lubrication, the robust additive system also provides adequate wear protection in industrial mobile equipment operating under high loading and shock loading conditions. The reduction in the coefficient of friction may for allow for extended service operation under normal operating conditions if an oil monitoring program is in place.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Excellent thermal & oxidative stability helps extend oil life and drain intervals and reduce oil consumption, which can lower maintenance costs
- Excellent load carrying ability for use in severe service applications as measured by FZG and Timken OK
- Excellent extreme pressure performance minimizes scuffing and micro pitting extending service life
- Excellent water separation
- Excellent demulsability even in the presence of salt water
- Excellent sludge prevention - oxidative stability eliminates sludge buildup
- Available in wide range of ISO grades to match most applications
- Industrial EP Gear Oils may be recommended for the following applications
- API GL-4
- DIN 51517-3 SAE 12360
- US steel 224 Gear Oils
- AGMA EP Gear Oils 2EP ,3EP, 4EP, 5EP, 6EP, 7EP, 8EP
- MAG Cincinnati, Cincinnati Machine P-63 (ISO 68),
P-76 (ISO 100), (ISO 150), P-74 (ISO 220), P-59 (ISO 320), P-35 (ISO 460)
- MIL 2105
- David Brown Table E (ISO 68 to 680)