Varouh Oil, Inc.
Kleer 30 Lite
Kleer 30 Lite IS A HIGH-SULFUR OIL THAT IS MAINLY USED FOR WORKING WITH METALS HAVING A VERY LOW MACHINABILITY RATE. CAN BE USED IN MOST MACHINING OPERATIONS.
Varouh Oil Kleer 30 Lite is suitable for machining tough alloy steels and stainless steels. It is well adapted for broaching, threading and tapping. Varouh Oil Kleer 30 Lite also helps with tool life and finish. Our Kleer 30 Lite contains active sulfur and is not recommended for use with non-ferrous metals.
- Provides excellent cooling and lubrication in a wide range of machining operations.
- Prevents welding of chip and tool
- Flush chips away from work area
- Protects the finished work surfaces, tools, and machines against rusting and staining
- Reduces mist in high-speed machine tools.