Varouh Oil, Inc.
CAT TRANS TO-4:
Varouh Oil's Cat Trans TO-4 Oil is a premium quality transmission and drive-train fluid to meet Caterpillar's TO-4 specifications for use in off-highway equipment. Caterpillar requires the use of this fluid for use of all new equipment which is still under factory warranty.
Cat Trans TO-4 is designed for use in powershift, direct drive transmissions, winches and final drives of all new Caterpillar equipment which require the use of a TO-4 fluid. It is also recommended for the transmission and final drives of all older Caterpillar equipment which require TO-2 fluid. Additionally, this product is recommended for transmissions, drive trains, hydraulic systems in off-highway equipment of various manufacturers which recommend the use of a TO-4 fluid or in transmission that specify the use of an Allison C-4 fluid.
Cat Trans TO-4 is available in three viscosity grades, 10w, 30, and 50, as defined by the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) Follow equipment manufacturers recommendations for appropriate viscosity grade.
- Excellent anti-wear protection
- Good fluidity at low ambient temperatures
- Outstanding oxidation stability, foam resistance arid rust control
- Superior friction characteristics which eliminates excessive brake noise
- Excellent shear stability to maintain viscosity over the life of the equipment
- Availability in three SAE viscosity grades to meet Caterpillar viscosity